Pin Ups is pretty shit-tastic, but I can mess with this, for sure. "I Wish You Would" is a song by Billy Boy Arnold, covered here by Bowie, after of course, being covered by The Yardbirds. The YB's version is much cooler, but I like Bowie's greasy glam sheen and coke residue-covered cover too. The "slideshow" is a little hard to watch, so just close your eyes and think of SALAD BOWLS of coke in every fucking room of his house. What a guy. Enjoy!
13.2.09
Happy Weekend!
Pin Ups is pretty shit-tastic, but I can mess with this, for sure. "I Wish You Would" is a song by Billy Boy Arnold, covered here by Bowie, after of course, being covered by The Yardbirds. The YB's version is much cooler, but I like Bowie's greasy glam sheen and coke residue-covered cover too. The "slideshow" is a little hard to watch, so just close your eyes and think of SALAD BOWLS of coke in every fucking room of his house. What a guy. Enjoy!
